DepthAI System on Module
All DepthAI editions utilize the System on Module (SoM), which can also be used by itself to integrate into your own designs. The SoM allows the board that carries it to be a simple, easy four-layer standard-density board, as opposed to the high-density-integration (HDI) stackup (with laser-vias and stacked vias) required to directly integrate the VPU itself.
- 2x 2-lane MIPI Camera Interface
- 1x 4-lane MIPI Camera Interface
- Quad SPI with 2 dedicated chip-selects
- Several GPIO (1.8 V and 3.3 V)
- Supports off-board eMMC or SD Card
- On-board NOR boot Flash (optional)
- On-board EEPROM (optional)
- All power regulation, clock generation, etc. on module
- All connectivity through single 100-pin connector (DF40C-100DP-0.4V(51))
Getting Started Integrating Into Your Products
All the boards based on the DepthAI System on Module are available on Github under MIT License here.
These are in Altium Designer format. So if you use Altium Designer, you’re in luck! You can quickly/easily integrate the DepthAI SoM into your products with proven and up-to-date designs (the same designs you can buy here).